Want to become a CarPulse inspector?
Join the growing network of Car Pulse inspectors. The heart and soul of Car Pulse is our auto inspection network. We are currently recruiting vehicle inspectors across the surrounding Houston, Texas area.
What Does It Take To Be A CarPulse Inspector?
We are continually searching for individuals with an automotive technology background to work as independent contractors performing automobile inspections. The following are some of the minimum criteria you must meet to be considered:
- 3-5 years experience as a mechanic, ideally ASE certified.
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
- A digital camera, a PC, and Internet access (see "tools" list for additional requirements).
- Professionalism with the highest level of integrity, honesty, and respect for our clients and customers.
- Excellent communication and time management skills, both verbal and written.
- Dealership or claims adjuster experience is a plus.
Required Tools for a CarPulse Inspector:
- Digital Camera
- Wireless Phone
- Paint Depth Gauge
- Tread Depth Gauge
- Computer with Internet Access
- Flash Light
- Tape Measure
The following is a list of tools that CarPulse recommends that you own to assist in performing inspections.
- Wireless Phone
- Laptop Computer (with wireless)
- Fax Machine
How it works.
- CarPulse executes all advertising and promotions. When an order is received through CarPulse.com, it is automatically forwarded to the appropriate inspector.
- The inspector is then responsible for contacting the seller and scheduling the inspection.
- Upon completion, the results are uploaded to CarPulse.com using our simple online form. It's that simple.
It's that simple!
Benefits of being a CarPulse inspector:
- There is no cost to become a CarPulse inspector
- There is no recurring regional franchise fee
- You may work part time or eventually full time
- Your territory is protected. Only you or your representatives will be able to perform inspections within your area.
- Our highly developed technology makes receiving and submitting inspection reports a simple and seamless process.
Important Note: You are an independent business, not an employee of CarPulse. Only qualified individuals will be considered for inspector positions.
Please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume and/or qualifications
- Your desired primary territory (i.e. Houston)
- Your desired secondary territory within a 10-mile radius (i.e. Conroe, Galveston, Pasadena, Rosenburg)
Current Inspectors, please log in here